Monday, July 30, 2012

Bead Soup Party - What I Sent

As mentioned here I've signed up to Lori Andersons Bead Soup Blog party.

Here's what I sent to my partner. The sad news it that it never arrived :( I've just made another parcel up which is being sent out today and the Lovely Lori has changed our Blog Hop day to the last date to give Terri extra time due to the postage issues.

5

 I think this must be the worst taken photo I've ever posted on my blog before! I forgot to take the photo when there was decent light so it was a quick snap shot in the dark. You can't see how purple anything is at all!

Symbolic Handmade Lampwork focal bead by PrincessPeggy


In the parcel were:-
Amethyst nuggets
Handmade lampwork art bead focal
Purple cotton cord
Purple glass rounds
Silver toggle
Silver magnetic clasp
And a pack of amethyst glass hex seed beads.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry this did not arrive!
    It is way cool!!!I love it all!!!
    Thanks for sending out a second package. You are very generous and kind. I'm very thankful to have you for a swap partner!
    Hugs
    Terri G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll never guess...this came in the mail today!! I'm so happy!!!
    I'll be sending you a bonus package to make up for the 2nd soup that you sent out!
    Have a great week!
    Thanks sooo Much
    Terri G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *laughs* Typical eh. Sods law!

    Glad it finally got to you. :)

    ReplyDelete