Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Bead Soup Blog Party - My Partner!


 Like 400 other people, I've signed up to Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party. It's so exciting! And scary...

My partner is Terri at http://terrisbloomingideas.blogspot.com/

From Terri's blog
Another from Terri's blog
 I hope I've chosen items to send her that she likes!

I couldn't find anything in my stash which I deemed suitable so I bought 3 focals from uk artists and chose one out of the 3 to send. I wasn't disappointed in any of the 3. It was so difficult to choose!

As a teaser, these are the 2 that I DIDN'T send. I'll be using these gorgeous things in pieces of my own soon :)

Lampwork Focal, "Mycology",
Lampwork Focal, Purple Rain


1 comment:

  1. I look forward to what you'll create with these teaser focals...(grin)
    Can hardly wait for us to receive each others bead soup packages!!!
    Hugs
    Terri G.

    ReplyDelete