Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bead Soup Arrived!

As mention here I've signed up to Lori Andersons Bead Soup Blog party.

And my Bead Soup has arrived with a gorgeous handmade card included in it.


P1010645
Each of those bubble wrapped packages had some goodies inside!

And here is what I found!

5

5


They remind me of Peacocks which I blogged about a while ago, but have taken me straight out of my comfort zone. but thats a good thing! I hardly ever use blue when I make something. I blame it on having a navy blue school uniform that I had to wear every day, and then having to wear blue all the time at guides as well!

As well as this lovely stash of beads, I was sent some extras.

5

I'm liking the look of those cogs, and the silver focal. Plus I've never seen two hole spacers before. They look fun!

So thanks Terri! I'll get my thinking hat on :)

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I deleted my comment, so I'll leave it again lol. Ok so I really love the soup, but blue-green-purple are my go-to colors of choice. I think I even have some of those glass ones that she sent! The soup is very lovely, I'm sure you will come up with something even though you aren't entirely comfortable yet. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice....I love those colors (it's the same colors as the Bead soup that I sent to my partner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice....I love those colors (it's the same colors as the Bead soup that I sent to my partner :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice....I love those colors (it's the same colors as the Bead soup that I sent to my partner :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautifu soup! I recently purchased some lampwork beads -GlassBeadArt on Etsy - with the most beautiful blue and green swirls! Quickly becoming my favorite color combination! Have fun! Looking forward to your reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was actually thinking of adding some purple in there jessica. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah,
    You are so Welcome!!
    Just have fun with everything and remember you only have to use the glass focal and the toggle clasp and they can be be two separate projects. I never thought of adding purple...sounds good though.
    The spacers can be used as links with the right size jump rings as well as the original purpose of a spacer... I have also seen them used with two stretch cords for each hole and making them in to a ring.
    Cain't wait to see what you create.
    Chat with ya soon
    Hugs
    Terri G.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great treasure! The colors are great and such unique beads! I can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete