Thursday, October 02, 2014

Big Updates

So I've been a rubbish blogger lately as it was pointed out to me earlier this week. And it's true but I have a great excuse. I'm not full time self employed and have m allotment too! As well as having a regular stall on a local market, I'm off out at fairs, events, carnivals and festivals most weekends and some weekdays too. And you know what? It's the best thing ever! I have to admit my boss is a big of a slave-driver. (Ie I'm a workahoic who doesn't slow down for much whcih makes me quite tired all the time) but I love it and I took the plunge at the perfect time for me. So there's my confession and I'd love to have you follow me on my journey.

2 comments:

  1. Life often wrecks the plans of even the most dedicated bloggers, just good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete