Thursday, March 06, 2014

Photo a Day #65 - Malachite Necklace


I had a special request yesterday for a better photo of my green necklace. Happy to oblige! I made it as a sample for the bead company I work for to put in a newsletter and I could bear to part from it so I keep it for days when I want to dress up.

It's made from toho glass seed beads, malachite and Swarovski crystal with a sterling silver clasp hidden around the back.

And for those who wanted a smile from the selfie, I took a few more too.





3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! It's such a great necklace and you definitely wear it well. Those colors definitely inspire me, and I feel like I'm going to have to play with some malachite donuts that I have. Thanks again! This pretty much made my day by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to oblige! :)

      Malachite has some gorgeous colorings in it. I'd love to see what you make with your donuts!

      If I remember correctly, the Swarovski crystals were peridot shade.

      MMMMmmmmm Donuts :D

      Delete
  2. Yay, a smile always makes the day better! That necklace is absolutely gorgeous and malachite is beautiful. Your right angle weave is super neat too. Altogether very elegant and a smiley selfie is definitely the way to go.

    ReplyDelete