Saturday, March 01, 2014

Photo a Day #60 - Shepshed Craft Fair


First craft fair of the year today. I love doing fairs! I like chatting to new people as well as stall holders who I've met at previous fairs. I like nattering to all the different age groups and buying locally handmade items too. I keep a chest of drawers in the spare room specifically to keep presents in when I see something nice and keep it until I find the right time to give it as a gift.

This is my stall today at Shepshed high School.



6 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely and gorgeously colourful. Hope the visitors were in buying mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. I do love my colours :) It wasn't mad panic type of busy, but a nice steady flow of people. They were in a custom order mood today though instead of buying "off the peg" but a sale is a sale :)

      Delete
  2. Everything is beautiful. I hope you had a great day at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah!

    I just saw on Lori Anderson's blog that you and I have been paired for BSBP8...good to "meet" you!
    I am in Canada, just north of Toronto, and I do beadweaving, mixed media, chainmaille...you name it! :-)
    Most of all, though, I LOVE colour...we'll be a good match!
    Can't wait to have the opportunity to chat!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete