Thursday, January 24, 2013

Shorter Lunch Breaks and Gypsy Boy

I've been having half an hour lunch breaks at work so that I can leave half an hour early. It's been doing wonders for the amount of things I get done at home.

Before G gets in, I'm able to start cooking tea, have a long soak or watch Big Brother (So he doesn't have to!)

But the shorter lunch break means that I'm reading less. but last night I finally finished reading this. Plus I found a duplicate copy on my "To be read" pile, so I get to declutter two books for the price of one. Bonus!


Gypsy BoyGypsy Boy by Mikey Walsh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Really enjoyed it. I've got the sequel but didn't really fancy reading it straight away after finishing this one, but will do at some point.

A good biography which wasn't amazingly feel good but worth reading despite the trials and tribulations of Mikey's life.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment