Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fusion Muse - Beads for Blogging Have Arrived!

I've been so busy lately with one thing and another that I haven't had a chance to update about the Beads for Blogging challenge that Fusion Muse is running.


FreeBeads Contact



Free Beads for Blogging


My beads arrived!And here they are!

Is it just me who likes to take a photo of the packaging?

5

And here come the beads! What a selection! I'm going to have to have a good think.

5
Obviously the photos of the items for sale are much better than my offerings.

Mother of Pearl Rounds - Candy Coloured
I had no idea what these were at all when I opened the packet. The colours are so vibrant. They reminded me of additive full sweets from when I was a kid.

Pink Dyed Coral
I have to admit to not knowing what this was too! I love trying out new things. I think these are my favourite bead from the selection I received. but it could also be the larger faceted beads to the bottom right of the photo too.

I look forward to using them. Thankyou.


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you do! What's the focal, by the way?

    I loved the packaging too. Mine had a Thai stamp with an elephant on it - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not too sure. I think it might be black agate though.

    ReplyDelete