Monday, April 09, 2012

Challenge Bracelets #13 and #14

Beige Recycled Button Cuff Bracelet
I still haven't forgotten about my challenge to make and document a bracelet a week in 2012. I am a little behind on taking photos though as I'm also trying to get up to 100 items in my Etsy shop too. (71 so far!)

I've got a couple of craft fairs coming up, the next one being at an Eco centre, so I thought I'd make a few more obviously recycled items.






Pale Turquoise and Peach Recycled Cuff Bracelet
And I'm part way through a free pattern tutorial for these too which hopefully I'll get posted in the next week or so.

3 comments:

  1. i really want to make some of these with the antique buttons my mom has. apparently every time a family member dies we get their buttons. (we have alot of crafters, and one aunt used to be a seamstress. )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, these bracelets are so cute and I can't wait to see your finished embroidery pieces too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jess-Jess yes. They would really be a nice memory piece item.

    @Clair Cheers! I've made a bit more progress on it today. Shouldn't take too much longer though all being well.

    ReplyDelete