Monday, March 19, 2012

Craft Stall Set Up


I've been playing around with craft stall layouts for a while but we've finally got there! After a few test stalls we've got set up down to 10 minutes from start to finish. Woohoo!

I thought I'd mention it today as I've just booked another 2 stalls at craft fairs. That's 6 booked so far for this year. Luckily G seems to be tolerating them, if not enjoying coming with me. It's quite hard doing a Craft fair on your own as you are stuck if you need to get more than one load of items from the car, or is you need a wee!

I think everyone has their "must have" items for a craft fair, but in my box of essentials I have:-

Table Cloths
Boxes (So that my items for sale are on different levels)
Jewellery stands
Easel and picture frame for displaying earrings
Pen and notebook
Business cards
Sticky tape
Tape measure
Set of pliers and some basic findings and clasps
Organza bags and carrier bags
Insurance certificate


That's all i can think of right now. is there anything you think might be an essential item when going to a craft fair?

(Ooh! And my first craft fair of the year is on April 28th all being well in Southwell, Nottinghamshire if anyone fancies a nice day out. Don't forget to say hello if you come along!

No comments:

Post a Comment